Do you want to explore your inner peace with Meditative Mandala Art?
Learn ONLINE MEDITATIVE MANDALA ART & Detoxify yourself from all the negativity
The word mandala comes from Sanskrit, and it means “sacred circle.” Mandalas are circular symbols that are part of a lot of different cultures. Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity, and some indigenous tribes all use them as a kind of artistic outlet to help people find themselves.
Check the Benefits of Creating Mandalas
- It brings the feeling of Relaxaion
- Induces feelings of tranquility and peace
- Reduces stress and lowers blood pressure
- Aligns mind, heart, and spirit
- Refreshes the Brain
- Promotes sleep
- Eases depression
- Creates harmony and enlightenment
- It is grounding and centering
- Increases concentration
- Stimulates creative thinking
- Enhances problem-solving abilities
- Allows you to connect with your intuitive wisdom
- Assists with overcoming obstacles or blocks
- Creates deep contentment and a sense of well-being
- Helps to cope with illnesses
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE WORKSHOP?
1. You will have the knowledge of how to do a basic Mandala painting from start to finish
2. Introduction of making Mandala Grids
3. knowledge of basic tools needed to pick up your paint brush and pen anytime you want to
4. You will learn the making of Mandala Shapes, Patterns & Fillers
5. You will gain the creative confidence and learn how to use art making as a form of relaxation and meditation
6. You will create a piece of art work on paper that is both beautiful and meaningful
7. 20+ Easy to follow Pre Recorded Video Lessons
8. Online Lessons. Watch it at your own pace
9. Actionable Worksheets
10. Lifetime Access to the course
Every one can paint Meditative Mandalas, you just need to give yourself a chance to unlock your creativity.
It is suitable for anyone over 10 years..
Are you ready to take this Online Meditative Mandala Workshop with me?
Creating a Mandala with patterns is an art relief known for its meditative and therapeutic effects.
Mandala takes your mind off by other things – and give you the chance to Relax
MENTOR - SHALINI BISHT
Shalini Bisht, founder of Creative Kalakari is a Certified Therapeutic Art Life Coach based out of Gurugram. She has 5+ years of experience in Arts and trained 100 plus students and participated in 20+ art events. She is a proud mom who has been exhibited her paintings in many art galleries. She paints Mandalas, Acrylic paintings and Pallet Knife Paintings. She has done lot of commissioned artworks for 50+ clients.
She is also a Professional Digital Media Marketer in a real estate company in Gurgaon.